Sunday, February 9, 2025

Trusting the Process: The Journey to Becoming the Multifaceted Me

It’s been a while since my last post, and I’ve been reflecting on this season of life. My final semester of undergrad, balancing work, trying to secure my future, and continuously finding new ways to grow. It feels like everything is moving at full speed, and it’s easy to get lost in the whirlwind of responsibilities. But in the midst of it all, I’ve been trusting the Lord’s timing. Great things have been happening, and while I sometimes feel like I don’t deserve them, God reminds me that I do and that trust in His plan has been an incredible source of strength and peace.


As I navigate these busy months, one thing has become clear: this journey, my journey, is about trusting in the process. There are days when I’m overwhelmed by the weight of decisions and the pressure of preparing for the future. But I’ve learned that when I place my faith in God, I am reminded that He’s already paved the way. Even when I don’t see it or understand it, I’m learning to trust that the timing is perfect, and the doors that open are the ones meant for me.

I’ve experienced moments when it felt like I wasn’t ready for what’s unfolding, like maybe I wasn’t deserving of the opportunities and the growth happening in my life. But then, in a quiet moment, God gently reminds me that I’ve worked hard, I’ve trusted, and that’s enough. It’s a humbling feeling, but also a freeing one.

This idea of feeling “undeserving” is something I’ve been wrestling with. Whether it’s the growth in my creative pursuits, new professional opportunities, or even the people who come into my life at just the right moment, there are times I catch myself thinking: Do I really deserve all of this? That's the beauty of grace. It’s not about being “worthy” by worldly standards but being open and trusting enough to receive the blessings that come our way.

This theme of deserving is something I often come back to in my creative work, too. As I reflect on how far I’ve come in my writing and media projects, I’m realizing that the journey has never been about perfection. It’s about taking the steps, trusting the process, and embracing the messy, imperfect parts of me along the way.

I’ve always believed that being multifaceted is about embracing every side of yourself, the many roles we play, the different passions we pursue, and the layers of our identities that make us unique. Recently, I’ve learned that being multifaceted also means evolving. We’re not static. We grow, we change, and we adapt. And that can sometimes be uncomfortable.

In this season of change, I’ve found myself juggling various parts of my life: work, school, passions, and relationships. There are times when it feels like it’s all happening at once, and it’s easy to wonder if I’m doing enough or if I’m spreading myself too thin.  I’ve come to realize that this is the process of being multifaceted. It’s about growing in different directions, not perfectly, but in a way that honors who you’re becoming, even if it means stepping into new spaces or leaving behind the old.

There’s beauty in the growing pains. There’s beauty in the discomfort of transformation. And as I lean into this process, I am slowly learning to appreciate every layer of who I am becoming.

As I look at the path ahead, I am filled with gratitude, for the lessons, the challenges, and the opportunities. I’m grateful for the way my passions have evolved and for the people who’ve supported me along the way. And most of all, I’m grateful for the reminder that being multifaceted means embracing all of who we are, even the messy, imperfect parts. Each part of me is a reflection of the journey, and each part deserves to be celebrated.

So, as I continue to navigate this busy, beautiful season, I remind myself (and I encourage you, too): Trust the process. Trust that you are exactly where you need to be. The unfolding of your dreams, passions, and growth may not always look how you imagined, but it’s happening in ways that are meant for you. And if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that the journey is just as important as the destination.

Keep growing. Keep doing the work. Keep trusting. Remember, you are worthy of every blessing that comes your way. God makes you worthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Stopped Aspiring & I Started Living.

A year ago, I knew I was multifaceted.  I could name the parts of myself easily. Writer, creative, woman of faith, storyteller, dreamer. I u...